One-stop engineering solutions
Total Sheetmetals NZ Ltd is a second generation family business established in 1991. In October 2004, the next generation; Shaun Palmer and Damian Mulcahy purchased the business from founder John Palmer. Our offices and manufacturing plant are based in the industrial heart of Palmerston North on Malden Street.
Mechanical Engineering, HVAC, Light Engineering and Stainless Steel Fabrication works form the core of our business. From complex dairy process pipe works to multi story complete HVAC design and fit outs we have the skill set and experienced tradesmen to complete your job. Stairs, balustrades, hand rails, bench tops and splash backs flow continually through our workshop. Welding of all types forms a fundamental part of our business. We will have the qualified welders and procedures to meet your requirements.
Located in Palmerston North we are well placed to service the requirements of your project. We do however consistently work outside of the region. Recently as far afield as Invercargill and Queenstown right through to Gisborne and Tauranga. Job in Ohakune, Whanganui? Give us a call. We are frequently in your neighbourhood.
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Boiler Installations and Pipework
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning & extract ducting
- Large scale HVAC Design and Fabrication
- Flatpac Ducting manufacturers
- Specialised Plant Design and Fabrication
- Fencing and Gates
- Pipe work insulation & cladding
- Process piping systems
- Complete in-house CAD design facilities.
- Stainless hand rails & glazed balustrades
- Stainless steel bench tops
- Commercial Kitchen fit-outs, splash backs, hoods and benches
- Certified, ticketed welders offering a range of specialised welding services
- Dairy farm milk vats and silos
- Playground Equipment, Swings, Slides, Bespoke Play Structures
- Wrought iron gates & fences
Total Sheetmetals NZ Ltd is a Site Safe Accredited company.
Our company extends it support into the community with secondary school students being involved in work experience with us throughout the year. We are active in community sponsorship. Supporting local sporting bodies and several significant sporting events in the Manawatu over the years. We have many long-standing relationships with customers who rely on Total Sheetmetals for excellent service for all their stainless steel, HVAC, plasma cutting and general engineering requirements. Please visit our testimonials page www.totalsheetmetals.co.nz/testimonials.php to see what our valued clients are saying about us.